Saturday, December 30, 2006

Changes

So, we're making some changes up in here.

Here's where I'm at:

Posted to Blogger Help Google Group - How Do I?
> http://groups.google.com/group/blogger-help-howdoi/browse_frm/thread/51cedb71a09ffaf8

Subject: access old blog (also, u/n and merge verification)
From: Mikaela
Date: Fri, Dec 29 2006 4:09 pm

I switched to Beta a few months ago, taking all three of my blogs along for the ride. I recently changes the address of one (from JAMintake to MDMintake), but my pre-beta version JAMintake blog now shows up at jamintake.blogspot.com. I want to direct viewers to the new URL, but I can't access the blog. How do I get into jamintake.blogspot.com to make an entry? Or, even better, how can I have jamintake redirect to mdmintake?

Also, am I reading correctly that users cannot change their user names, nor can we merge blogs (w/o cutting and pasting and losing comments)? My primary goal is to combine my three blogs into one at mdmintake.blogspot.com, and delete the old addresses.


Thank you!
:) Mikaela

No response yet. Unfortunately, I've not had good luck in the past with Blogger answering my posts, so any support anyon has to offer would be great!

No comments: