Tuesday, September 05, 2006

CSA crop share 16


2 onions
1 pint strawberries - pick your own
1 quart green beans - pick your own
1 bunch carrots
1 cantaloupe
2 onions
2 heirloom tomatoes
2 pounds potatoes
2 pounds sweet red peppers
1 head lettuce
1 bunch of dill
1 bouquet flowers - pick your own

The quantities may not be exact. Jase did the pick up this week because I totally spaced it. One three day weekend and I'm all out of sorts :P He didn't have the camera and is having trouble remembering exact amounts. We'll let him slide of course, especially since he did all the pick your own stuff in the mud and rain :)

4 comments:

onkelo said...

what a boyfriend! forget everythng I've previously said, you should keep him:)

wheresmymind said...

I'm sorta glad I get my organic veggies delivered with no mud walkin' to be done by moi :)

Anonymous said...

Great produce. That's how my carrots from the garden looked this year. I used a variety that was made for container gardening. I should have taken more pics of my garden bounty but I was too busy eating all of it to stop and bother with pics :)

Jenn said...

happy almost your birthday ! yay!